Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Master Cleanse; Day 10

I can't believe it's day 10 already. I went to Wild Oats to get some supplies to make organic raw veggie soup. I also found out that because I'm a vegetarian I don't need to drink orange juice for 2 days before I eat soup. I did buy some organic orange juice though. I'm excited to drink it.

I haven't had a lot to drink today. In fact, I haven't had nearly enough to drink. My roommate is doing this with me. She constantly talks about food. Or she will just list off things she wants to eat. I'm still not sure why she does this to herself. I try and laugh it off, but sometimes it sounds really good.

- Veritas

4 comments:

Expavesco said...

y'know what is good?
Pizza.

James said...

I second that notion. Good thing Christmas is coming to fill you back up with wicked dark foods.

Jessica said...

What is this cleanse you did? Did you loose a lot of weight? You should tell me, lately I have been feeling like I have a whole bag of garbage inside of me. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.