Monday, July 16, 2007

New look

Staring at monitors all day, everyday has ruined my eyes. 5 years ago at my last eye exam I had 20/18 vision (this is better than 20/20 for those of you who aren't familiar with how they score it). A few weeks ago I decided that it was time for another exam. Turns out over the last couple years my vision has gone to hell. The doctor told me I have 20/35...crushed my heart a bit when those words made their way to my brain. I ordered the prescription and pick out the frames. The 4-5 day time frame they gave me turned into 15 days. Not to worry, they were worth the wait.

I decided on the typical "Emo" or "Indie" style as they were the best fit for my facial structure. I like them, and I guess that's all that really matters. I almost went with some Ladies Frames. Now that I have them, I'm glad I didn't. I was thinking they were going to be "reading" glasses or just something I wore while working. I'm thinking they are going to be an all day everyday kind of glasses.

-Veritas

*we'll say that we've escaped*

2 comments:

Expavesco said...

I wish I had glasses.

Veritas said...

One day, my Vesco, one day.